Can't believe it took us so long to do bubbles with Rupert! What kid doesn't love to watch bubbles fly high in the sky or creep quietly up on one only to have it pop the minute you get near! It's yet another beautiful day over here on the Island and so bubbles in tow we headed out the deck to have some fun!
{Master bubble blower}

Rupert waited eagerly to see what was going to happen. Seriously, look how nice and patiently he is sitting... and yet when it comes to his bottle you would think the child was starving!
{scrunchy faces are kind of my favorite!}
{practicing his bubble blowing moves for the future}
{child making a grab for the bubbles}
{me and Colin being artsy, well at least trying to be!}
If he is anything like his father which I highly expect he will be, (and hope he will be too :D ), this child is going to love spraying water out that hose one day. He was very excited to see the water come and wanted to get right in there! I'm sure it will be a source of great entertainment this summer!
{looks like we're soaking him, but daddy caught him just in time!}
Rupert loves his new big ball! I always remember getting a new one every summer down at my grandparent's house. There's something about playing with a ball that is almost as big as you! We picked a nice boyish blue ball for Rupe but don't think I didn't have my eye on the white one that had swirly colors all over it, because I for sure did! Maybe mommy needs a ball too...











the master bubble blower looked very serious with the task at hand (also love the haircut)
ReplyDeletesuch cute pictures and a beautiful day on the island for bubble and ball fun
artsiness attempt was indeed successful....and splurge a little Sar....get the ball!!!!
ReplyDeletejealous.. now i want to blow bubbles.. i'm gonna get my own.
ReplyDeletelove the pics. obvs.
Soooo cute; funny I was just thinking about Rupert and bubble blowing today.... lots of fun on a beautful day! Little Rupert really looked like he was having a great time.. Funny how things of the past will always come back to remind us of good times..
ReplyDeleteSo sweet...everything is so new and fresh to these sweetpeas...I wish I could see the world through a child's eyes once again. Have a great new week. xoxo
ReplyDelete