Tuesday, January 26, 2010

so... this happened...

So this one time I left Colin in charge of looking after Rupert while I was cleaning up.... this is what happened... (click on photo to enlarge and see the blisters on my poor baby's fingers!)



So I'm cleaning up in the kitchen one day and I hear Rupert burst into tears, I peek into the living room to see my wonderful husband on the computer and my child crying by the heat register... Clearly Rupert has learned a very valuable lesson... heaters are hot! Although that has not stopped him from heading straight for them every chance he gets. But I think today the even more valuable lesson was learned by Colin... if something happens to a baby while he is in your care, you will get an earful from your wife! Good thing he's so good looking or he'd be in some serious trouble!

(Colin is an amazing dad!!!!!!!! And we love him very much!!!!!!! Just to clarify :D )

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Poor Rupes...and poor Colin! Steve has received many an earful for parenting whilst computering/iphoning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called living and learning with a little one who has now a found independence....and there's no holding Rupert back now. Look out mom and dad, a new beginning in the journey of life with a toddler. You are both great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! Poor little Rupert! I can see many things like this happening in the future...stupid iphone!

    ReplyDelete