Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mr Big Stuff... who do you think you are?

Um Rupert that's kind of a mischievous face... what are you planning on doing?


I'm sorry what now? You're trying to actually climb up the stairs???? Aren't you 9 months old?


Oh I get it, you think if you look at me all cute like, I'll let you get away with it!


Aw... you're probably right!

6 comments:

  1. so precious sarah - he sure is getting around - and I would let him get away with things too if he flashed that smile my way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, he is so cute and expressive. I can see another gate being put up soon. Like I say, there's nothing stopping him now. His eyes can say soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya just started climbing our stairs last week...it ciked me right off...even though she's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh rupe.
    you and all the other babies need to just stop growing.
    and stay little...for me.
    ok?
    ok thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, just thinking what was that that daddy said not too long ago "just because you're cute you can't be bad"??? mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete