Hello dear friends and family... random'ish post for today... I was on facebook today and remembered a friend from college... then remembered I had one of her cd's that I have not listened to in FOREVER... so I popped it in and was truly blessed to hear her sweet voice and inspiring lyrics come through the speakers of our stereo. One in particular was just what I needed to hear... not that I'm going through anything troubling or anything like that, but it was just a reminder of how loved I am by God... and who doesn't need to hear that?
Anyways thought I'd post the lyrics and hope that they bless someone else today... Also here's the link to her website incase you want to read/hear more! Her name is Sheree Plett.
Here's the song.. Chosen by Sheree Plett.
- he says "don't be afraid, because I have saved you,
I have called you by name and you are mine,
when you pass through the waters, I will be with you,
when you cross the rivers, you will not drown, when you walk through fire, you will not be burned and nor will the flames hurt you, nor will the flames hurt you."
though your sins are like scarlet, they will be white as snow.
for your sake my memory is lost from your sin, I still choose you.
come now my child, come now my girl, come now my chosen lover.
you are beautiful, you are pleasant, my love you are full of delight.
I will pour out my water for the thirsty land
and make streams flow on dry land.
I will pour out my spirit on you child
and my blessings on you girl. -
...thank you Sarah for sharing your blessing and reminding us what is important!
ReplyDeleteLoved the post honey; will have to check Sheree's blog. She is a beautiful singer, very blessed in her gift.
ReplyDeletebeautiful words
ReplyDelete